Get to Know Your Foot & Ankle Specialist
Dr. Arlo Yaege completed his undergraduate studies at Florida State University in Tallahassee, FL where he majored in Chemistry with a Minor in Mathematics with an emphasis on Physics. He then attended Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine in Miami Shores, FL where he was on the Academic Dean's List multiple times while working toward his DPM degree in 2006.
After graduating podiatry school Dr. Yaege completed a Podiatric Surgical Residency at University of Pittsburgh before joining Foot and Ankle Centers of Charlotte County.
Dr. Yaege has been in Private Practice since 2009. He is an active member of several professional podiatry organizations.
Honors & Professional Courses
- Golden Key National Honor Society, Florida State University
- National Scholastic Collegiate Students, Florida State University
- Surgical Skills Course for Foot & Ankle Arthroscopy, 12/08
- Surgical Skills Course for External Fixation for the Foot & Ankle, 12/08
- Zimmer Biomet Total Ankle Replacement Course
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Charlotte County Podiatric Medical Association
- Charlotte County Medical Society
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital, Port Charlotte, FL
- Peace River Regional Medical Center (formerly Bon Secours-St. Joseph Hospital), Port Charlotte, FL
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center Hospital, Punta Gorda, FL
Certifications & Licensures
- Certified Chemist, 2001
- State of Florida, 2009
- State of Pennsylvania
- Basic & Advanced AO Foot and Ankle Reconstruction Techniques
Dr. Arlo Yaege is available for appointments at: